Type Of Job
Seeking experienced, dedicated Medical Assistant in Virginia.
Positions are available for morning, afternoon, and evening shifts, full time and part time during the week. Weekend work may be needed as well.
Competitive pay rate and benefits.
- Ensuring complete and accurate patient medical data
- Maintaining medical inventory and equipment
- Assist doctor/provider with medical procedures
- Answering phones
- Receiving and sending faxes
- Organizing supplies
- High School Education
- Degree in Medical Assisting or Certification as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Ability to work individually
- Ability to multitask
- Computer proficient
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
We are very interested in working with you. Please log onto https://medritestaffing.stafferlink.com/application/applicationlogin.aspx and complete your application today!