Type Of Job
We are currently seeking nursing positions to work in clinics, hospitals, medical offices, rehab facilities and senior facilities in the Virginia, Maryland, and DC areas.
We are a rapidly growing company seeking professionals who want to be a part of a professional team and be valued as a team member.
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
- Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
- Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
- Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from accredited nursing program of practical or professional nursing.
- Experience: Preferred 2 years’ experience
- Certificate/License: Proof of valid unrestricted LPN or RN license in the jurisdiction of practice – from the Commonwealth of Virginia, District of Columbia, and/or the State of Maryland to practice professional nursing.
- CPR/BLS certified
- Ability to work individually
- Ability to multitask
- Computer proficient
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
We are very interested in working with you. Please log onto https://medritestaffing.stafferlink.com/application/applicationlogin.aspx and complete your application today!